• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

I am a diehard panthers fan and have been for the last 5 years or so since I was 14 and will be for the rest of my life. My family is orginially from brazil so I didn't grow up watching football but rather futbol. I was the first Panthers fan in my family and since then the rest of my family have also started to become fans. I follow everything panthers throughout the entire year. I am a college student in TN so it is difficult to make it to games due to drive and honestly primarily money. Luckily I did make to the home opener vs the Texans this year.

Anyways, I love my Panthers and just about everything about them. Have skipped countless events and things to watch the games and have also been criticized or questioned why I follow them (before we were good).

Simply put, because I love them.

Have been a lifelong Carolina Panthers fan and throughout the ups and downs of the team looking great some years and looking abysmal in others I've never been more convinced that moving forward this team will be viewed as one of the perennial greats. For the first time since their inception, the Panthers have been built to last. Not only is it my belief that they will play in and win the Super Bowl but they will always be competitive enough to compete and win for years to come.  

Panthers-vs-Seahawks.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mrs Pantherfan said:

I love the fact that I yell, scream, curse like a sailor more than most men watching our Panthers.....Women love football too!!! 

and maybe....I might would give JR a lap dance to have those tickets

So if I won them and then offered them to you...??...

Welp... 

Today was my final day of highschool and it feels really weird to be done with school. Like where did those four years of my life go you know?*sniff**sniff* ANYWAYS about the panthers! Me and my buddy Mike (his dad died late last year the panthers even sent him some stuff saying that they've seen the following VIDEO) really wanted to go to the game so i hoped on ticketmaster the day of the releasing of the tickets, and they were sold out in the first 2-3 minutes. I didn't even have a shot a buying any tickets (now the tickets are $180+ D:) as it locked me out and sent my hopes of going to the game down the drain ): . I think it'd be wise for me to win the tickets as me and my buddy are the loudest Panthers fans there are (believe me) and would sure as hell make Russel Wilson's day a nightmare. We are in Fayettville so we would definitely make it to the game in time for the on field pass time. (Hell wouldn't mind checkin out the Riot's tailgate :D)

Anyways thanks for reading and good luck to all the huddlers!

Archived