• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Philly Brown is our 2012 Doug Balwdin

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Hmm,  could have sworn he ran a 4.3 at the combine.  

He ran a 4.37 here unofficially but subtract a few ticks usually for the official.

He must have run a really slow second attempt for it to be a 4.51 but thats the official time I see everywhere.

lol Jeremy, they're nothing alike man aside from both being under 6 foot.  I really like philly, been one of his biggest supporters aside from thomas... but philly and baldwins playstyles are completely different.  

They're not even the same body type, despite them both being smaller receivers

Philly was pretty bad as a rookie.

Philly improved quite a bit this year.

If Philly improves again this off-season. He just may be able to help us next year.

But, but, but, Philly can't/isn't/won't/ not gonna/ yada yada yada.

God forbid an undrafted player not be great after 2 years. Cuz we all know players never get better.

Now if the comparison would have been about Hill, everyone would be fapping  on it. But because it's Philly everyone gotta poo on it.

I agree with Jeremy.  Brown has the same chance that Baldwin did.  That is not to say he has a great chance, or even a good one.  Going from undrafted free agent to top tier NFL receiver is an exceedingly rare thing.  But Philly has already beat the odds, and will certainly be given a chance.  And yes, he will more than likely be on the team next year.   

Archived