• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel like we just lost. Coaching a major concern going forward.

KillerKat

disgusting how the second half was coached this game. I'm happy as hell that we are going to our first championship game in 10 years, but this was completely unacceptable. this has now happened against the Colts, Saints, Giants, and Packers. this is an awful trend and it starts with coaching. 

Just now, The_Mango55 said:

If this was a regular season game then you would have a point.

But we are in the NFC championship game, so if you aren't happy now you should just quit.

Except it has happened in the regular season and is still continuing in the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

The way we handled the second half was absolutely dreadful. Rivera told reporters we were keeping the foot on the pedal after the half. Complete lie. He went full conservative mode after the half and almost let the Seahawks come back to win it. My faith in him took a major hit today. We will not win the Super Bowl with him coaching like he did today. He was outcoached and almost lost it for us in the end.  I do not understand why he continues time and time again to let teams come from behind after gaining a huge lead. He has to be the worst coach in the NFL when holding a big lead. He has learned nothing from previous games this year.

So, I guess you won't be watching next week?

Agreed.  If you want to flame us for saying it,  fug you.  The Patriots are a dynasty because they don't fug around.  If they have you down and they can,  they finish you,  they put a foot on your throat and finish you. We need to get that mentality.  Yes we won the game but we lost the 2nd half,  24-0, disgraceful. Got to get better! 

2 minutes ago, shreddingdefense said:

Yeah lets get rid of the coaches that helped us win 16 games when we played 17. Brilliant idea!!! /sarcasm

You nitpicking fans need to gtfo. 

You are literally the only person that has suggested that in this thread.

Just now, Promethean Forerunner said:

Yea, so what? I'm already thinking about Arizona. Poo like this gets a team bounced out of the playoffs. The only thing we should be happy about is that our defense stopped Seattle once in the second half or we'd be gone.

Yep. I'm so cheerful about that.

Sucks to be you...

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I love Cam.

Fox sideline guy says "You said you wouldn't be conservative." (Rivera had told them he would be "aggressive" in the 2nd half.)

Cam in post-game interview on the field in response to the above: "We WERE conservative!"

Tell the fuging troof Cam.

Your coach trusted Mr. Clock over and above his players.

The coach was right.

You rarely see Cam so pissed though. His throws were money today.

I'll tell you what. I can't stand how conservative they got AT TIMES during the late part of the game. The earlier decisions to run the clock was smart but, when they ran it 3 times in a row I thought Foxy was back in town coaching this team. The Offense hasn't looked this lethargic since the Atlanta game in  the second half. They just didn't have the zip or pow factor, they came out in the second half looking  like they were planning to rest starters against a team like the Cleveland Browns in the last game of the Regular Season. If Arizona plays up to snuff, we better be on our A game. I will say however I feel a lot more confident in our Front 4 they got pressure on Wilson all day long. With Palmer being such a Pocket quarterback I look for the Panthers to give him fits all game. It's just Patrick Peterson on Special teams and the Panthers lack of fire on Offense at times during this season during the second half and in this game which I'am more concerned with.

Archived