• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Carolina

CarolinaSunday

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Hence the reason it's not both states.  The Citadel understands, Coastal Carolina and South Carolina does.  The rest of that state didn't have my respect to begin with.  So I can't say they lost it.  It's nothing but bandwagoners and morons down there anyway.  

dude youre making yourself look like a giant asshole

It is both states and beyond.  Panthers fans are everywhere.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Before that they were the Kinston Expos and Kinston Eagles....there has been a minor league team in Kinston since the late 20s.  There were some years when a team didn't exist there but pretty much has had team for nearly a century.

2 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Kinston stadium was a classic really old stadium.  They had Military Wednesdays where if you were military you got in free and beers were only a dollar.  The Mudcat stadium I went to was either new or practically new.  Anywho, just glad to see soooo much support.

I live in Kinston and was pissed when the Indians left years ago. We are supposed to be getting a new team here either this year or next year.

This is absolutely awesome to see the two state's teams get behind them like this.

Hope someone makes sure the players hear about this, think it would be great for them to hear about everyone pulling together for them.

Even better for me is that I'm a University of Arizona alum, and I haven't seen them tweet anything for supporting the Cardinals, LOVE IT!!

Archived