• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• I understand what this guy is saying that at the time he signed his contract it was the richest CB deal in the league but now it isnt. The only part i dont agree with is if he gets the new big deal and is the highest paid again, IF he isnt the top rated CB in the league the next year should his pay then be dropped? Since he was the top and wants again paid as the top what if his production slightly falls of the next season? Should his pay then slightly drop off?
    • Today's takes... Anyone care to guess why Carolina didn't make a serious run at Grubauer? $5.9M for a top tier G isn't a bad price. I like Brandon Saad. Canes had a phenomenal PK last season and they could lock down defensively when they had to, but I don't see much roster improvement defensively that would justify the head-scratching goalie bind they found themselves in. It almost seems as though either no one was listening to Ned or his agent, or the Canes believed he would stay for a team-friendly salary. I don't know, but I have a pretty good idea Ned wanted to go and the Canes went in desperation mode looking for a goalie.  I know the Devils signed Dougie for $9M a year. But did you also know they're also paying PK Subban $9M a year? Subban's last 2 seasons in New Jersey: -21 (18 pts) and -16 (19 pts). NJ is paying Subban and Dougie almost as much as their entire roster of forwards....     
    • Worst case is he stinks it up and isnt over the issues in New York. Odds are against him that he will pan out but i will remain optimistic though i believe we will be looking for a QB1 at the end of this season AGAIN.