• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lmfao Rodney Harrison

Rags

As a Pats fan and as someone who was a huge Rodney Harrison fan when he was playing, I can honestly say that this guy has turned into a huge b!tch as an analyst. I've never liked him as an analyst.

Most of us Pats fans respect your team and what you've accomplished this season. Not sure why Rodney hates your team.

Ego has a lot to do with this.

Rodney was worried for a long time that the Panthers might go undefeated and eclipse what his Patriots team did. It showed in his comments, especially statements like "the Panthers have to lose at least one'.

I'm sure Harrison breathed a sigh of relief when the Panthers lost of the Falcons.  He probably comforted himself with the notion that the best the Panthers could do now was match the 07 Patriots.

Only one problem...

The Panthers can still best the Patriots 18-1, because if they get to that, their 18-1 will include a Super Bowl victory, something the Patriots couldn't accomplish.

Psych, Rodney.

Harrison liked Seattle going into the playoffs because, "all the pressure is on Carolina being the number one seed."  What the fug does that even mean and how does it make any sense?  Isn't it every team's goal to be the number 1 seed, get a bye week, and play all your playoff games at home?  

Only Rodney Harrison can try to spin that into some sort of negative thing against the Panthers.  

What is Rodney Harrison going to do if he sees this guys face? Track him down and beat him up? WTF? Rodney is behind a camera, and the other guy is behind a computer. Sounds like this guy struck a nerve with Rodney, hit a little to close too home. Keep attacking the talking heads who hate our Panthers. Great job, and Norman will back you up.

16 hours ago, Cat said:

Florio and Harrison were wrong all year. That's fine. But atleast admit it and move on instead of twisting it around and still trying to find a way to sound like you've been right.

Florio did this the other day on the rsdio and it was so bad, I wrote it off as trolling panther fans. I hope that what's up because if not he's arogant and incredibly small minded

He also loves to post articles that are pure speculation, and then follow up with articles that try to make it seem like the story might be gaining traction......meanwhile, it's something that still only exists in Florio's head and his articles on PFT.  I'll never understand how he turned his crappy website into his gig with NBC. Of all of the horrible talking heads out there(which is pretty much all of them), he's far and away the worst.

Archived