• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice Update - California Knows How To Party

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Zaximus said:

lol when I read TD "was carted off" I got scared for a sec.

Anyone else kind of "sad" Allen is playing after we were so good up front without him vs Arz?

We actually got a ton of pressure against Seattle. I believe we got 5 sacks, while it wasn't all from the Dline, the Dline would've had more sacks that game if it was for Russell Wilson scrambling and pulling plays out his ass.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 15 said:

I'm guessing this has a lot to do with the stores at the stadium being stocked with supplies from both teams. Vendor could have ordered thousand of Kuechly jerseys to have for sale at Levi stadium and surrounding areas. 

It certainly isn't by me because I can't find a Luke jersey anywhere

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

Ricky Proehl has done some great work with our wideouts and the above photos illustrate their progression. 

I remember looking at photos in training camp of Philly and Funchess and neither of them were looking the ball in. The two photos above show great technique and focus and I'm sure that is something Ricky had helped them develop. 

Wish they had one of ginn focusing.... Dude got all world talent with average hands. The progress is clear as day too.

• Pie 2

I don't think Jared Allen is as bad as you people seem to think he is. 

Sure he isn't the same Jared Allen as 3 years ago, but he still gets consistent pressure and is great against the run.

Do you guys not remember the beginning of the game last week where Johnson was getting solid runs? They eventually had to abandon it because we went up so much, and even then he lead the team in catches. Anderson and Hillman are no slouches, so I think it'd be a great thing to have Allen out there for the Ship.

Edited by Cracka McNasty
  • Pie 1