• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The difference between our defense and the Denver defense is miniscule

MVPccaffrey

1 hour ago, TheNewStandard said:

I haven't heard a single word about the Bronco's defense until they beat the Pats. 

Its ironic that they suddenly get the trump card after beating the biggest bandwagon-of a-team this side of the NFL.

To be fair their D is no joke, they basically single handedly dragged that team to the Superbowl with an non existent offense

5 minutes ago, UKPanther94 said:

To be fair their D is no joke, they basically single handedly dragged that team to the Superbowl with an non existent offense

I agree with this point, wholeheartedly!  Denver's D is really good.  Our D is really good.  Denver's D had to carry their offense most of the season.  Our D had to make a few plays here and there, but they didn't have to carry an offense that was completely ineffective.

I had a thought in the bleary hour of 5 am when I wake up for work, and that was so long as we play our game, do our thing, and our players play for each other, we'll win.  Denver is a great defense that's carrying a crippled offense.  We are much more complete on both sides of the ball.  

Now we can easily lose this game, but I don't see that happening.  I think as much as Denver has been talking up the disrespect card these past few weeks; I think our guys are know the sentimental favor for a Manning riding off into the sunset.  They know about how great Denver's D is, and how many people are talking about them being the reason we lose.

We will stick together.  We are on the cusp of greatness.  We are tough, we are mean, we will impose our will on anyone in the NFL.  Let's do this!  C'mon SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a friendly reminder that Pitt should have beat the Broncos with no Bell, Brown and an eviscerated Big Ben throwing shoulder

a friendly reminder that Peyton Manning was the worst QB in the league for a good portion of this year

a friendly reminder that the Patriots nearly won with their 17th string offensive line and a center that was tipping the snap count 

GB Packers James Jones has played both Carolina and Denver defenses this year so he kinda knows what he is talking about...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000631907/article/james-jones-i-truly-believe-panthers-d-has-the-edge

Jones told NFL Media's Alex Flanagan on Wednesday. "I truly believe that Carolina has the advantage on defense...  The fastest defense I've probably played against in my nine years in the National Football League.

Read the entire article right here:   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000631907/article/james-jones-i-truly-believe-panthers-d-has-the-edge

Archived