• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemba/Kaminsky Trade??

L-TownCat

Eh.

If there's real truth to this trade attempt, we're pretty much going to have to unload Kemba somewhere even if it isn't in this trade. The team is already dealing with inconsistency, trying to trade Walker at this point isn't exactly going help with that moving forward.

Kaminsky is someone that Jordan was supposedly really big on, so it makes me wonder about the legitimacy of this trade rumor.

This sounds stupid and would kill attendance.   Who knows at this point though.

Kemba's contract is looking pretty good at this point and Frank is a freaking rookie.    When we get rid of Jefferson we should have some room to get someone in here.  This makes no sense to me, hope it's a rumor.

Just now, carolina-chuck2 said:

MKG brings the defense tho.

id rather put Batum in. That's two expiring contracts for LA if they plans to go after KD. Plus no one knows if he'll stay here or not. 

You can't bring the defense from the bench.  He's not going to last.  He has all-world talent on defense and potential but he's going to be hurt all the time I think.  

Y'all really buying some random Bucks fan account's sources?

Not opposed to moving Kemba at all but at this point if we move him I'd want Parker, Middleton, or Greek Freak included in the return. If they want to move Monroe in a salary dump, give them Al and maybe a pick. Otherwise I wouldnt touch him.

The Blake Griffin idea is insane and LA would be stupid to offer it and we would be stupid to turn it down. Short term, Kemba-Batum-Griffin is fighting in the top half of the East instead of hovering around 40 wins or so every year. Long term (if you could re-sign him in two years) Blake would give you that piece to potentially entice Curry to sign here. But again, that deal is so stupid on the Clips part it's a pipe dream at best.

Archived