• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos plan to test Thomas Davis "extensively"

KillaCamNewton

3 hours ago, rainwater said:

Wow.  Lot's of confidence in this thread despite the fact that it is likely that being able to tackle and get off blocks could be problematic for TD.  I am not as confident as the rest of you guys.  I just hope TD or Rivera will not let ego get in the way and hesitate to put Shaq in if TD is ineffective.  There is just too much to lose.

Three things. 1) Monday during the media event TD shook Irvins hand, and Irvin intimidated that TDs grip was strong. So his arm is having no effect on his grip. So that should not be a problem with how he should play.

2) TD took a hit today at practice with no repercussions at all. I think that experience laid to rest any fears TD and Rivera had about how he would react to a hit. Everything seems to be full go for Mr. Davis.

3) If, God forbid, anything happened that gave TD pause about his effectiveness, he would make the right decision. As much as he wants to be there and help his team mates. If he thought he would be a detriment, he would not play.

So don't worry one little bit about this. There are 3 things that can happen Sunday. 2 of them are good for us. And the 3rd is probably not worth worry about.

All that said. If you want to worry. Go right ahead. But worrying over TD is probably not worth your time.

Speaking of egos...I hope we use Boston more than Harper...he's clearly better at this point...also if Jared Allen isn't getting it down he needs to sit...our passrush vs AZ was insane....same goes for CJ althought vs AZ he did better.

24 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Speaking of egos...I hope we use Boston more than Harper...he's clearly better at this point...also if Jared Allen isn't getting it down he needs to sit...our passrush vs AZ was insane....same goes for CJ althought vs AZ he did better.

why don't you tell our 21-1 coaching staff. they can clearly use your counsel.

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

why don't you tell our 21-1 coaching staff. they can clearly use your counsel.

I don't want to be "That guy". But...21-1? I know we are 17-1 this year. And we have won 22 of our last 24, including playoffs. But that 21-1 has me a tad confused. Care to explain. Or am I missing something.

Archived