• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam pouting at the podium

8 hours ago, Castavar said:

Really embarrassed the way Cam acted towards the end of the game. Everytime you take a step forward, you take two steps back. However, his WR's sure as sh*t didn't do him any favors this game.

Brown did...  Until he miraculously got  a concussion and was pulled. From the game.  

3 minutes ago, Day_One said:

Brown did...  Until he miraculously got  a concussion and was pulled. From the game.  

Brown didn't miraculously get a concussion. He made a miracle catch, came crashing to the ground, concussing himself in the process, and somehow, somehow managed to hold onto the ball.

He was able to catch one of the moon rockets Cam threw last night. The kid did great and gave it everything he had.

Cam, no matter how much I admire him, had a lousy night. Not all of it was his fault, of course, just like not all of the wins this year we purely because of him. Hopefully this is just the next step in his maturation process. He's been adored by the league and given the MVP award. That ring, though, they don't vote on that because of charisma.

Cam is emotional.  We take the good with the bad.  I'm glad he's our QB, and I wouldn't trade him for the world, or any other QB.  I guess he's following the old rule:  If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it.  

But I LOVE how salty some of our opponent fans are!  I LOVE it that they feel the need to come back to our house and try to poo on the doorstep.  Maybe if you guys got your hands on a Von Miller type, or did some of those "Green Dog" blitzes y'all might be sitting here, having been physically and emotionally beaten down in the Super Bowl.  Keep being angry, after a few days, we'll be moving on with our lives while you still seethe in anger and resentment! 

He said nothing rude or mean or classless.  He gave Denver credit.  He accepted responsibility for our part.  He got up and walked away so he didn't have to hear one more "can you put into words what you're feeling" question. 

So...what's the problem here?

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

He said nothing rude or mean or classless.  He gave Denver credit.  He accepted responsibility for our part.  He got up and walked away so he didn't have to hear one more "can you put into words what you're feeling" question. 

So...what's the problem here?

Agreed.

The media and stupid fans are acting like he didn't answer ANY questions and just ditched the press conference all together.

These people have been waiting to talk poo and couldn't wait to do it.

I'd been hearing all about Cam's press conference and now I finally get to watch it...

I can't believe that is what is causing an uproar.  I would rather have this real emotion 10x over than the coach/player speak.  He's acting the exact same way I feel right now...except I don't think I could restrain from dropping a few F-bombs when that mob of reporter uselessness asked me over and over how it feels to lose and let everyone down.

Go Cam.  Go Panthers. 

9 hours ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

and he just got up and walked off. all the detractors just got what they wanted.... you are the MVP dude. 

Cam is not playing for the detractors nor does he owe them anything, they can whine and cry all they want. I am glad he walked away, be who you are not what some internet smart ass thinks you are!

Archived