• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So where does Carolina finish next year?

Chris1

5 hours ago, Ashor said:

15-1 was not predicted by a single person last year.  Fix our receiving and we should be contending again.

KB, nuff said. Receiving corps is fixed.

No reason we shouldn't make it back to the SB, and I'm contractually obligated to say we win it all.

5 hours ago, pantherj said:

Denver will be without Manning. We will have KB back, and Remmers will demoted to waterboy in favor of Daryl Williams starting at RT. Add in picks and FA and you've got a SB team.

D Williams is not a speed guy. More of a power / run game OT. We would not have faired better against Miller. 

Just now, chris999 said:

But... If Williams could have helped us run the ball, we would not have had to pass so often.

Williams will be an upgrade. At one point last year before his injury, people were saying he was the best draft pick in the league.

You aint running the ball if the other team stacks the box and commits to stoping it. Hence you must have tackles that can pass block. You simply can not afford to get beat by a 4 man rush or have one dude wreaking havic coming off the edge causing sacks and fumbles. 

10 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

My opinion.. Cam has peaked and will fade after this.. He's the next Kaeprnick 2.0. We finish 6-10/7-9 

Yes I am 100% ABSLOUTLEY serious. This isn't the NBA, it's extremely difficult to make the SB and I 100% believe in the SB hangover and Cam isn't mentally equipped to handle it

8 minutes ago, chris999 said:

I dont think I have ever had to call you out before, but you truly are a moron.

This^^^

5 hours ago, pantherj said:

Denver will be without Manning. We will have KB back, and Remmers will demoted to waterboy in favor of Daryl Williams starting at RT. Add in picks and FA and you've got a SB team.

WTF! Remmers played well all season, no need to bash him now. Denver's D-line has been pushing around OT's all season. Do I think that we need an upgrade...Yes. Do I hope Williams will be a 4th round steal with numerous pro-bowl seasons for the Panthers...of course. But Remmers will provide valuable depth (OT,OG, Center) for years to come. 

5 hours ago, SinaloaPaisa said:

D Williams is not a speed guy. More of a power / run game OT. We would not have faired better against Miller. 

I've watched both players pass block and imo Williams would have done better. But let's say the Panthers disagree, then we need a RT in the draft or FA.

5 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

WTF! Remmers played well all season, no need to bash him now. Denver's D-line has been pushing around OT's all season. Do I think that we need an upgrade...Yes. Do I hope Williams will be a 4th round steal with numerous pro-bowl seasons for the Panthers...of course. But Remmers will provide valuable depth (OT,OG, Center) for years to come. 

I don't literally mean I want Remmers handing out water next season. I'd like to see him in a backup role.

I see 10-6 or 11-5, we'll make the playoffs, from there who knows.

Looking at the NFC, the only teams that standout other than us are Seattle and GB (I see palmer, therefore the Cardinals regressing) of course you have that teams that were okay this year that could take a step, Vikings, Redskins, Falcons. And then you usually have a team that comes out of nowhere, so we'll see. 

We need to be healthier next year though. We can't afford a season ender to a core member, not with this schedule.

Archived