• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is it different for him?

L-TownCat

Yeah our team had fun. but we did it without poking fun of or attacking other players or teams. Had we won the big game you think Cam and the guys would have trolled the Broncos and everyone else 2+ months later? No we would've done what we have done all season, and that's celebrate with OUR TEAM.

It baffles my mind people will hate anything Cam related but will praise and love the hell out of this. They are fuging hypocrites. They hate on somebody who they call "cocky and arrogant and douchy" when all he does is have fun and dance with his teammates yet love a guy who they say is "funny and elite and full of class" and all he does is mock the other team and players for months and months AFTER a win.

fuging joke

16 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Panther will always criticized by the media but we will quite  down once we win the Superbowl. BTW i like it its gives the fan and players extra edge on game day, can't wait to rub it in everones' face. 

Just stop. Whether we go 0-16 or 16-0 and win the Superbowl or hold the first draft pick, as long as Cam is on the team people will hate us. It's not because of race or anything like that, it's because people are god damn jealous and the world is a sad sad place. If you are expecting peace and quiet after a Super Bowl win you are dead wrong.

What upsets me the most is that this story makes it look like Von Miller actually did all the Photoshopping in this meme. Like he was sitting there at his dim-lit computer  with his nerdy glasses on copying and pasting away.

MFer probably can't even spell Adobe 

My gut instinct is that they are messing with the pit bull and its about to bite.  I believe that there is a good chance that the Panthers embarrass the Broncos on national tv in the first game of the year and show that the Super Bowl was a fluke.  We all know who the better team really was/is.  Panthers by 2 touchdowns.

29 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Just stop. Whether we go 0-16 or 16-0 and win the Superbowl or hold the first draft pick, as long as Cam is on the team people will hate us. It's not because of race or anything like that, it's because people are god damn jealous and the world is a sad sad place. If you are expecting peace and quiet after a Super Bowl win you are dead wrong.

its bad typo by me " Panthers will always be criticized by the media but it  should tone little bit although not completey due to nature of sports where the winning team is hated by the rest. BTW most important thing we will gain is respect among the sports community that  this team is a winner! I like the hate its gives the players and coaches a edge for consistent success not just 1 and done. 

My favorite Von Miller moment was in the 2011 season when Brady punted on third down because the Pats are up like 300 points so fug it and Miller got so butthurt about it that he started shoving Pats players and basically got manhandled by a bunch of offensive linemen it was pretty funny

Archived