• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pulled The Trigger (MNF)

Lilsmitty09

Booked plane tickets literally 5 minutes after the schedule came out because everything lined up perfectly and plane tix were cheap at the moment for a trip to Charlotte in October. Gonna be my first MNF game and my first divisional game. Only question left is....what section would you all recommend? Ticket prices are pretty high on stub hub, so I'm looking around! 

Can't wait!

3 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

500's are my favorite by far, as long as you aren't too far up.  I've always had more fun there, than anywhere else.

That's what I've heard. How are the views though? In pictures and videos the players look like ants. I've been to 101 and 121 both times I've been in Charlotte. 101 was a section full of old people who didn't wanna stand and cheer on 3rd down, and 121 was a little bit better.

There isnt a bad seat in the house for MNF.  Having said that I will agree with others that the 500s are the place to be because you can see everything pretty clearly, sitting close to the field is cool but you cannot see stuff going on as easily.

Plus most of the good fights happen in the 500s!

1 hour ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

That's what I've heard. How are the views though? In pictures and videos the players look like ants. I've been to 101 and 121 both times I've been in Charlotte. 101 was a section full of old people who didn't wanna stand and cheer on 3rd down, and 121 was a little bit better.

Views aren't bad at all, until you get past about the 15th row.  I usually sit row 8 or below, and never have a problem seeing.  View is probably better than lower level, from my experience, because you can actually see  both sides of the ball, and the whole field.  You can see plays develop, and match-ups better, whereas your view is blocked from being so low, in the lower bowl.  Plus, the crowd seems so much better in the 500's.  

I'm in the front row of 505 and love it. Sitting low is cool but will cost you. Also as others have said if too low then you can't see everything (plays develop etc). Get too high tho and you will have the players looking like ants as you said. Try to secure first 5 rows in upper deck if you can. My section is in the endzone and I love it.

Archived