• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Henry Ranked 64th in Mayocks top 100

chknwing

3 minutes ago, arc said:

It was a tongue in cheek hard truth. I mean, if you have an in and are already leading on the posters here about said info, at least clarify/go a tad in detail rather than quick little responses that just reiterate your positioning without legitimate football discussion.  It's like your acting all ansy to tell people you know things, tease it just a little out but then disappear from a thread.  It's just not cool.

*Insert one sentence response that will lead to more posts but me not having to respond*

Clicks!!!

What else do u want me to say? I don't have much of an opinion on him either way. I just know he has a first rating.

20 minutes ago, arc said:

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you've got going here, I just want to be able to sort out the drivel from the good. 

When you see stuff like: "we like him hehe" and then nothing, it is just weird.  At least get out a little more to substantiate it to the non-Huddle regular.  I like to go here for good info, that's all.  I mean Kinnon Tatum was almost our second rounder in 97'.   

Just because he has information doesn't mean he has all the answers you seek. It's the offseason.

If you really want more, go All-Pro once things begin to ramp up with the upcoming season.

The "photographer" has turned this place into likely the best in depth NFL fan community around. I'm sure you can mosey your way on over to catscratchreader if this place is not up to your standards.

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

In his top 100 he also had Locker above Cam at #20 and Cam at #21.

Mayock didn't think Newton or Wilson was even worth a first round pick.

Why anyone with a pulse would put any stock in his opinion is entirely perplexing.

2 hours ago, arc said:

It was a tongue in cheek hard truth. I mean, if you have an in and are already leading on the posters here about said info, at least clarify/go a tad in detail rather than quick little responses that just reiterate your positioning without legitimate football discussion.  It's like your acting all ansy to tell people you know things, tease it just a little out but then disappear from a thread.  It's just not cool.

*Insert one sentence response that will lead to more posts but me not having to respond*

Clicks!!!

Igo is not going to divulge his source, but he was remarkably accurate last year.  I say "last year" because that seems to be when he actually began stepping more out on the limb. 

We all know the players,  now we'll just have to wait and see what transpires. 

8 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

I don't see Gettleman using a 1st round pick at the RB position. When we needed someone to spell Stew last year we waited till the 5th round to draft CAP. We watched 12 RB's get drafted before finally using a pick on CAP. 

They would have pulled the trigger on Gurley in the first. He was their #1 target 

I wouldn't hate this pick he would fit here in our system. He's a monster and imagine trying to take him, stew and cam down. It's very important to note that he is a system guy so he would fit here. I would rather have a DL, but whatevs.

10 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

I don't see Gettleman using a 1st round pick at the RB position. When we needed someone to spell Stew last year we waited till the 5th round to draft CAP. We watched 12 RB's get drafted before finally using a pick on CAP. 

Gettleman's RB drafting strategy doesn't appear to paying off that well. Probably his only notable fault in his drafts. May be time for him to change it up a bit and he probably recognizes that. CAP looks decent when he holds onto the ball, but holding onto the ball is pretty damn important for a RB.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They would have pulled the trigger on Gurley in the first. He was their #1 target 

Interesting... you said they have a 1st round grade on Henry so if he's the best value at #30 it sounds like he'll be a Panther. 

3 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Gettleman's RB drafting strategy doesn't appear to paying off that well. Probably his only notable fault in his drafts. May be time for him to change it up a bit and he probably recognizes that. CAP looks decent when he holds onto the ball, but holding onto the ball is pretty damn important for a RB.

Yeah, no need to be patient with a RB drafted in the 5th round - it's one of the few positions where a player should be able to contribute right away. 

Archived