• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 17 Cover Release

Lilsmitty09

14 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I know people jokingly mention the madden "curse", but you are all joking right?

Like none of you actually believe in some cosmic correlation of coincidental injuries and video game cover art right?

Keep in mind that they had to stop the whole " injuries" argument because some guys just refused to get hurt after getting the cover.

Now anything qualifies you as a victim.

Booooooo, booooooo, boooooo, this is a bunch of crap, but, oh well, it's a video game and does Cam really need this? This specticle that is video games and Madden is a passing fad.

The Panthers and Cam win on the field and not Madden. This is just Gronk and the Packers continuing to get attention from the media, Xbox or PlayStation.

Go get 'em Cam. Feb., 2016 and Super Bowl 51 will be our video game and the Panthers rack up video game points in a big win.....oh, and it would be soooooooo sweet if we could beat the Patriots, Gronk and Golden Boy (Cheater) Brady.

45 minutes ago, shreddingdefense said:

I personally don't see the need to glorify one player on the cover. We are told always that football is a team sport, so why not have some players on offense and defense of a particular team on the cover? Or better yet fans and or mascot of a franchise?

I thought they'd do that or something like 2K does since there was no vote. 

But nope. Gronkowski. Lame. 

The only reason I can think of not putting on Cam is he is too polarizing and alot of people hate him so putting him on the cover may hurt sales because Cam is on the picture. Gronk is more universally liked. I don't think anyone really dislikes the Gronk.  

Archived