• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 17 Cover Release

Lilsmitty09

Cover and trailer releases at 6 EST on ESPN. Good chance it can be Cam. On the Xbox store Gronk is on it spiking it so many think it is him but last year he was on it too and it ended up being OBJ. Hoping Cam finally gets on it just to piss more people off and let the hate flow through em.

I guess they stopped with the fan vote right? Can't see it not being Cam. He has been practically begging to be on the cover for 3 years and he won MVP last year. He'll happily promote the hell out of it too so it's a good business decision.

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

I guess they stopped with the fan vote right? Can't see it not being Cam. He has been practically begging to be on the cover for 3 years and he won MVP last year. He'll happily promote the hell out of it too so it's a good business decision.

More than likely will not be him because of hate for Carolina in general as an area. Been going on for quite a while.

That Gronk image was a placeholder last year. Someone's sharing bits from their photoshoot with Antonio Brown and Von Miller. I gotta believe that EA would bring down the hammer if he leaked the reveal.

this is really important to me because if it's a bronco it's my duty to skip this year

10 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

No player on the cover has ever won the Super Bowl that year so ill pass with having Cam on it

Last time a Super Bowl loser won the following year was 43 years ago. The Panthers have never had back to back winning seasons. We are on the wrong side of history for a ton of stuff. What's one more thing?

Archived