• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper Signs with NO Saints

bryn10

He was a good rental. After spending 8 seasons in NO, I don't blame him for going back. 

He should retire a Saint anyway, after 2 pro-bowls and a SB. 

This show how quickly they're continuing to regress: 2 years after cutting him, they're picking him back up.

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

He should retire a Saint anyway, after 2 pro-bowls and a SB. 

This show how quickly they're continuing to regress: 2 years after cutting him, they're picking him back up.

He missed 7 games his last year there ('13) with a bad knee, and being over 30, they may have had doubts he had much left. He proved otherwise in two seasons with us and add in the Saints' problem with the cap and Harper probably looks like a good risk. I think it's a good move for them. I hope he does well except in two particular games.

Good for Harper.  I was hoping the Saints would pick him up.   The guy was a great mentor to some of our younger players,  he was a class act while he was here.    Was hoping he would get the chance to retire with the team that he spent most of his career with.

i grew to genuinely like him as a person after numerous radio interviews and transcripts. he will possibly become the only saints player i've ever appreciated as a human being and wished the best of luck.

that said i can't wait to see stewie stiff his ass straight through the earth's crust

Archived