• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry on 24: "(I'm) a different person with a different attitude."

Saca312

Decent article I came across. Shows Bradberry's point of view of his role on the team what expectations he has set for himself. I believe he's a true hard worker, and I think he'll come to shape possibly by mid-season. He's got the physical traits, it just comes down to practicing and learning your role in the defense. Read if you must.

http://www.shelbystar.com/sports/20160618/rookie-james-bradberry-hopes-he-can-perform-like-panthers-previous-no-24

Bradberry says he's a different person with a different attitude.

"They've put a lot of weight on my shoulders," said Bradberry, whose team completed a three-day minicamp on Thursday. "There's a lot of veteran guys looking at me to make sure I get all the plays right when I get in the game."

"The key thing for me is to stay in the playbook and stay with the game plan," Bradberry said. "I'm trying to come out and show that I'm a starter every day."

*EDIT: Fixed link

2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Decent article I came across. Shows Bradberry's point of view of his role on the team what expectations he has set for himself. I believe he's a true hard worker, and I think he'll come to shape possibly by mid-season. He's got the physical traits, it just comes down to practicing and learning your role in the defense. Read if you must.

http://www.shelbystar.com/sports/20160618/rookie-james-bradberry-hopes-he-can-perform-like-panthers-previous-no-24/?Start=1

Seems to be a problem with the link, at least for me

So, I'm guessing, he just chose 24 because he was kinda hedging his bet (on himself that he'd play up to that kind of high level) and didn't want to see the other two sporting the number. 

I get that he's quiet and all, but it'd be nice if he let just a little bit of swag rub off on him...from somewhere. The greats are supremely confident.

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

So, I'm guessing, he just chose 24 because he was kinda hedging his bet (on himself that he'd play up to that kind of high level) and didn't want to see the other two sporting the number. 

I get that he's quiet and all, but it'd be nice if he let just a little bit of swag rub off on him...from somewhere. The greats are supremely confident.

He picked the number because he respects those that wore it, Champ, Revis, Norman et al.

Hes not making a statement or betting on anything, he's just paying homage.

I could care less about swag or personality, as long as he gets along with his teammates and communicates well on the field. Luke doesn't exactly have a lot of "swag", but he just makes plays game in and game out. Far too often, swag gets confused with leadership or talent.

Fug swag. Make plays dammit.

4 minutes ago, PoundCat said:

I could care less about swag or personality, as long as he gets along with his teammates and communicates well on the field. Luke doesn't exactly have a lot of "swag", but he just makes plays game in and game out. Far too often, swag gets confused with leadership or talent.

Fug swag. Make plays dammit.

...and pull your damn pants up!

Finished it for ya.

7 hours ago, top dawg said:

Has yet to play a down in an NFL game, but lacks swag... 

Archived