• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Add Bass Pro Shops to your list

SCP

To all you road warriors on here, add Bass Pro Shops to your list as a great place to pull off the road and take a poop. It receives the coveted SCP 4K Gold Throne rating which is tough to earn.  It rivals the Hampton Inn lobby stop. Spacious stalls. Quiet room. No piped in Musak. Very little traffic. Soap, water, and paper towels are all fully automated. Only downside is the door opens inward so you have to use a paper towel to grab the handle upon exit. They didn't put a trash can by the door so I had to find somewhere to dispose it. Good on you Bass Pro.  Thanks for keeping the asses of America's sales men and sales women happy and healthy.

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Prices are too high though..  Much better places to feed my fishing addiction 

No need to buy. Do you reserve a room when you sneak in to use a Hampton Inn lobby bathroom?

1 minute ago, SCP said:

No need to buy. Do you reserve a room when you sneak in to use a Hampton Inn lobby bathroom?

Brother, if I go in a bass pro, Im going to end up buying something..  It's an addiction for a reason. 

But I do have a list of good bathrooms all over charlotte to fill my need.  Can't disclose them though..  I'm talking five foot wide stalls with doors that lock..  Privacy abounds 

YOU CANNOT UNDERESTIMATE THE INPORTANCE OF THE INFORMATION SHARED IN THIS THREAD.  Seriously, good places to poop are like gold, although stinky.  Back in the day, I had no car and had to hang around downtown charleston until my shift started.  Needless to say, I found some primo spots to lay some pipe.  I passed on that knowledge and moved on from that station in life feeling fulfilled and with empty bowels.

23 minutes ago, SCP said:

To all you road warriors on here, add Bass Pro Shops to your list as a great place to pull off the road and take a poop. It receives the coveted SCP 4K Gold Throne rating which is tough to earn.  It rivals the Hampton Inn lobby stop. Spacious stalls. Quiet room. No piped in Musak. Very little traffic. Soap, water, and paper towels are all fully automated. Only downside is the door opens inward so you have to use a paper towel to grab the handle upon exit. They didn't put a trash can by the door so I had to find somewhere to dispose it. Good on you Bass Pro.  Thanks for keeping the asses of America's sales men and sales women happy and healthy.

I appreciate the intel SCP. I didn't think the lobby bathroom of a nice hotel could be beat. It's always clean an literally no one goes in with the exception of employees. I'm not traveling this week but I'm going to stop in to my local Cabellas and see how it compares. 

Archived