• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I loathe Russell Wison

SCP

In Washington state today I saw a short pudgy 40 year old white dude with a mustache wearing a Wilson jersey walking down the road smoking and trying to sing along to whatever out of date hip hop he had blasting from a blue tooth speaker dangling from his backpack by a carabiner. 

With no Lynch, a pedestrian by NFL standards WR corps, and no (I mean NO (I mean NO!!!)) OL, he best laugh now.  I don't know what the odds are he even makes it to December, but they're less than 100%, I'll tell you that.  In the first month alone he'll face Dolphins, Rams, and Jets DL's that don't like this smile much more than you SCP.  If he does make it to December it's Bon Appetit for our front 7.

U just mad you ain't part of the #SillyCrew

We a tight clique. Costco jeans, tucked in Hawaiian shirt, also from Costco. Fresh pair of white new balances, and a braided belt. 

Silly Crew ain't nothin to fug with.  

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

With no Lynch, a pedestrian by NFL standards WR corps, and no (I mean NO (I mean NO!!!)) OL, he best laugh now.  I don't know what the odds are he even makes it to December, but they're less than 100%, I'll tell you that.  In the first month alone he'll face Dolphins, Rams, and Jets DL's that don't like this smile much more than you SCP.  If he does make it to December it's Bon Appetit for our front 7.

It's similar to Cam in 2014. Cam got beat up, but his size helped him. Wilson just might break in half.

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

Doug Baldwin alone makes that wr corps at least somewhat above average. And Rawls is still a beast. Wouldn't count em out yet

His WR corps is, and always has been, a hell of a lot better than people make it out to be.  Baldwin has always been underrated as fug and showed out last season once they started getting the ball to him more.  Back when Golden Tate was still there he was even better than Baldwin, yet put up pedestrian numbers (but was a beast when it came to the eye test) until he went to the Lions and started to live more up to his potential.  Kearse is good for at least two "WTF are you fuging kidding me?!" frustrating ass miracle plays a game that always bails Wilson out on shitty passes/decisions... and now they got this mother fuger Tyler Lockett who's fast and shifty as poo and looks like he's going to be a problem for years to come in the passing and return game.  He could end up being the best receiver on the roster within the next couple of years.

People have always pounded that "he has no receivers" drum to prop him up... but his receiving corps is legit as fug, and always has been.  There's just no big stars or big bodied freak athlete WRs.  They're literally the perfect fit for what the Seahawks do on offense (that scramble drill backyard football bullshit).  Also, if that former Saints ginger TE of theirs comes back healthy, then we all already know he can be a problem as much we may dislike him.

Then their new RB, Rawls, looks like their running game isn't going to skip much of a beat.  He's not gonna be prime Beast Mode or anything, but the dude looked really good in the games he played last year.

So yeah, they're pretty set offensively other than their offensive line.

Archived