• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eminem is the best rapper of all time

stankowalski

8 hours ago, Bronn said:

Tech N9ne, when he wants to be, is the best rapper of all time, and he has been doing it longer than anyone currently.

Yes, Em is good, but he isn't the best ever.

He's probably done the best with the most adversity, but he isn't the best lyrically. He's top 5 but not #1.

It's all subjective but, to me at least, Biggie and Nas are ahead of Em too. One could argue that older dudes like KRS One, Outkast, etc. have done things better than most modern rappers too.

Both tech n9ne and Em are good but rappers such as Andre 3000 and Jay-Z have been lyricly better for much longer. Now for White America Em is king. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Not even 3rd best. 

How dare you insult the Ice man!!!!

go Ninja! go Ninja! go Ninja go!!!! Eminem was only in a dumb movie about himself.  Vanilla Ice would have smoked B Rabbit and Poppa Doc with his Turtle rap skills!

2 hours ago, 15 said:

it's all preference. there is no unanimous GOAT.

cool, you have some rapper you think is better than eminem that some people might not have heard of since they aren't "educated" enough to know which artist you like the most.

It's more like, people that only watch MTV or listen to radio only know of Eminem and think he's top dog. If they got into the genre, they'd know that's not true. It's like saying the Beatles are the best rock band of all time.

Eminem is up there for best technically proficient rapper while still making songs that sell. People will mention guys like Tech N9ne, Canibus, Big L, etc. but being great at rapping doesn't make you a GOAT rapper if you know what I mean.

Nas, Big Pun, Biggie, Tupac, Method Man, just to name a few are considered by some to be the best rapper of all time. But it's very subjective.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Both tech n9ne and Em are good but rappers such as Andre 3000 and Jay-Z have been lyricly better for much longer. Now for White America Em is king. 

I'm white and I'd take the three rappers you listed before Eminem.  Andre is my GOAT  though.  It's all subjective 

Archived