• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Graph Will Piss You Off

fieryprophet

lol nothing. I thought I was on to something but then I realized half way through that I wasn't. But I had already spent 4 min putting the stupid "W" "B" on the graph so I decided to just finish it. 

It actually has something to do with black and white.

Look I know there are more white quarterbacks than black ones in the league, so they have a bigger possibility to be ranked ahead but hell you don't think racist is a factor in this situation?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

8 minutes ago, B.BERSIN said:

It actually has something to do with black and white.

Look I know there are more white quarterbacks than black ones in the league, so they have a bigger possibility to be ranked ahead but hell you don't think racist is a factor in this situation?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Uh no, nothing to do with a referee racist conspiracy, while unfair, it's obviously due to Cam's style of play/size; you're an idiot or a troll.

12 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

What does white or black have to do with it?

There is some irony in seeing a stat, realizing there is a problem somewhere, and the need to address it, and just not act like it isn't there. Of course the NFL can choose to do that, because after all it ultimately has the control and power, but it's not really a good look... 

Archived