• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Vikes game could be moved.

nctarheel0619

8 minutes ago, greghardy'sAK-47 said:

so, the deceased man had the gun hidden and the police officer just got lucky he shot this guy he thought was unarmed, but wound up being armed?  

or the police force colluded to drop a gun at his feet (black cop, black chief, a well integrated police force according to statistics) because, after all, cops always ride around with guns other than their own, so when they inevitably kill the unarmed folks they are hunting down they can just place one at the scene?

quite the view you got there, though i may have filled in a bit for you, but the positions you seem to be taking seem to point to the pictures i have painted.  it is this kind of radical thought process which stops the good conversations that could be had well before there is even a "hello".  

To your quote, I think we all what's going on here...

The problem is you have two types of people now. You have people who "protest" peacefully and then you have anarchist who imbed themselves in these demonstrations to start what you have seen in the past 48hrs. I figure the later will keep up the violence regardless of what happens.

We had such "protest" in my country too, badasses will always do violent things using this as an excuse or they are just having fun with the excuse of " fighting for the dead". Hope you people are wise enough to stop doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

31 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yes, carry. Carry in an unconcealed holster. That is the definition.  

There is no right to hold in your hand when police tell you not to. 

Also in the state of NC are you even allowed to carry as a prior covicted felon as he was?

Archived