• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team will make the playoffs

Randolph Panther

I really feel we make the playoffs, and win our division.  Probably not 12-4 or 13-3 but we will win the playoffs. We are a little snake bit right now but I feel we win 6/7 to get to 7-4.  Just got to hang in there.  We have a good coach that will get this team focused and I look forward to seeing how it goes.  Already pumped about Monday Night Football.

i don't agree. 

lets look at the remaining games:

Tampa at home:. Ok, even as bad as we played today we should still be a home favorite against tamps

at New Orleans:  nope. Our secondary does not have the speed to contain cooks and Thomas. 

Arizona:. I could see a win here if bad Palmer shows up. If good Palmer shows up we are in trouble. 

At LA Rams:. That defense is for real. They do the things well that bother this offense. That's a problem. 

Kansas City:. Could see a win here. The things they do well, we also do well. Slugfest type game. 

New Orleans:. Toss up. We would need outside Brees to show up here and a healthy Stewart. 

At Oakland:. Nope

At Seattle:. Nope

San Diego:  rivers will put up madden numbers but we should win this one  

at Washington:  this game probably means something for Washington  not to mention Norman will be out for blood  

Atlanta:  it won't be the same as today but we have no pass rush and no answer for Julio  

at Tampa:  irrelevant game will be irrelevant  we win this one  

to me:  this season has 7-9 written all over it  really hope I'm wrong though

1 hour ago, bigdog10 said:

i don't agree. 

lets look at the remaining games:

Tampa at home:. Ok, even as bad as we played today we should still be a home favorite against tamps

at New Orleans:  nope. Our secondary does not have the speed to contain cooks and Thomas. 

Arizona:. I could see a win here if bad Palmer shows up. If good Palmer shows up we are in trouble. 

At LA Rams:. That defense is for real. They do the things well that bother this offense. That's a problem. 

Kansas City:. Could see a win here. The things they do well, we also do well. Slugfest type game. 

New Orleans:. Toss up. We would need outside Brees to show up here and a healthy Stewart. 

At Oakland:. Nope

At Seattle:. Nope

San Diego:  rivers will put up madden numbers but we should win this one  

at Washington:  this game probably means something for Washington  not to mention Norman will be out for blood  

Atlanta:  it won't be the same as today but we have no pass rush and no answer for Julio  

at Tampa:  irrelevant game will be irrelevant  we win this one  

to me:  this season has 7-9 written all over it  really hope I'm wrong though

If Jonathan Stewart is healthy we'll win all of those games. 

Sorry, alot of this looks like my train of thought when we've gone down two scores. 

'We'll be fine' 

Nope, sorry, this team is missing the swag. Our offense is very much the same, and defense has been exposed in secondary. NFL is a cruel league with too much parity. Just a month ago, our window was wide open for the next five years, now it feels shut. 

Archived