• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At least Cam is feeling well enough to shop

enikville

59 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

someone asked DA in the press conference today whether CAM has been present during the QB meetings this week ... his answer "I can't confirm nor deny that" 

what's that supposed to mean? 

Not sure about protocol rules but maybe he couldn't be, although I think DA is being funny and to throw TB off. They really don't know which QB to prepare for. 

1 hour ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

someone asked DA in the press conference today whether CAM has been present during the QB meetings this week ... his answer "I can't confirm nor deny that" 

Probably means he recognized what a dumb question it was and the dude was just fishing for a story and gave a smartass reply

7 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I think it means DA likes to troll the media. 

9 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I think that someone in the concussion protocol isn't allowed to be in meetings. The reporter knows that.

19 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

What exactly is the protocol

Its not like they have a brain scanner they hook players up to and when the scanner says the brain is fine he can play again, isn't it all dependent on how Cam feels, and if that's the case Cam is going to be like damn I feel great, non concussion anymore, I'm playing

Do they have to see a neuro doctor? Not sure what they do but I would imagine when they mention them seeing doctors, this may be included. Because if not, every player would be like oh no headache, halo of stars, count to 10 and say they feel great. 

6 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Do they have to see a neuro doctor? Not sure what they do but I would imagine when they mention them seeing doctors, this may be included. Because if not, every player would be like oh no headache, halo of stars, count to 10 and say they feel great. 

Yes, they see neuro doctors as part of the protocol.  Anyone who think protocol is nothing just asking if the player feels ok and is just a cya procedure is an idiot.

They go through a series of tests with various doctors before being released.

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I do not know what to think about Cam anymore 

most likely after getting his head knocked off in Denver, he doesn't either 

lol you think he should stay home and sit in the dark? It may just be lingering effects and he may "feel"fine, just not released by doctors yet. 

8 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Yes, they see neuro doctors as part of the protocol.  Anyone who think protocol is nothing just asking if the player feels ok and is just a cya procedure is an idiot.

They go through a series of tests with various doctors before being released.

Thanks, that's what I thought and I know the tests are more than "what's today?" or "where are we?" types of questions. 

Archived