• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera presser

CarolinaSunday

I don't want Rivera gone.... I want DG gawn fast! Faster than him running for a cheeseburger... His inability to reconstruct the defensive line and drafting 3 rookie CBs with no veteran presence (today Ron said McClain and Bene were veterans ha) pretty much said this is a rebuilding year, so sorry fans you're gonna suck and you're gonna have to accept it.

What they are doing is this football concept called "blocking", Ron.

And usually doing it with only one of what is commonly known as a "blocker".

Wait, I was told on good authority by all The Huddle experts that DG cut Bene because he was on a GM power trip.

Oddly enough, it almost sounds like Ron and his coaching staff had something to do with it.

How about we start worrying about getting the DEFENSE into a rhythm, Ron?

Oh sweet baby jeebus, now Ron WANTS the other team to throw the ball... smdh.

Said it before. If it isn't an effort issue with the d-line, then there is something about our scheme and our players that other teams saw last year and now have stopped.

I'm disappointed they haven't fixed it yet but maybe it's not so easy to do on the fly or on game week practices.

6 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Wait, I was told on good authority by all The Huddle experts that DG cut Bene because he was on a GM power trip.

Oddly enough, it almost sounds like Ron and his coaching staff had something to do with it.

In his presser following the release, Rivera said that he and the coaches watch some film and made a decision.

If you were paying attention, it was pretty clear from early on that Benwikere's release was a coaching decision.

Archived