• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera presser

CarolinaSunday

Yea no changes just like a losing franchise with losers at the helm. Yea the ole "the other team gets paid too" and "we wuz tryin paw" from the "mastermind". 

For better or worse (can't get too much worse) big changes won't happen until we have a new owner that's the honest truth. JR talks the talk but doesn't really walk the walk. I don't believe him at all when he says he wants to win. If this were true he'd not have the shield at mid field anymore and he'd openly talk about this team getting screwed over by the league and demand something happen by cashing in on his good will with the league. We all know a man in his position in the league could get some movement if he wanted it but he clearly doesn't. 

He'd rather pay off poo coaches their entire contract than pay 2 coaches since he'd have to fire one and still owe him money. We've seen it with Fox and the lame duck status and Rivera will be that way too long past his time. Not to mention Shula lol.

There is being a hands off owner and then there is franchise ineptitude....we clearly are the latter.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh, hell no.

Personnel related decisions are Rivera's biggest weakness.

But at least give him some power with dudes like Norman. KK Short's contract is up soon and Ron Rivera needs to at least have a say in something like that because that's a major part of his defense. 

So is Ron trying to tell us that we've been figured out in a passive aggressive way? They're trying, so I agree with the poster a couple above. It's obviously the scheme. We can't adjust on offense or defense LOL. 

Ron has no sense of urgency.

When trusting Gettleman goes wrong. 

5 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

3 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Sounds like there is some division growing the locker room. Not good.

Between the d-line and the secondary LOL. 

Seriously, I hope they're not pointing fingers at each other in the locker room. I can see it happening though. The line is the same from last year, only thing that changed was the secondary. But none of them are playing well. 

Archived