• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

great feeling we will win.

juliosantos

Every single person is on carson palmer this week  because of our weak secoundary but most dont know bradberry makes a big difference and leonard johnson could be a huge upgrade as well . david johnson on the other hand is dangerous but we are good vs the run and if everything works out we can hold him to 70 yards . this is a trap game for the cardinals they will think palmer will come in a light us up but that will not happen .

Our offense will be great this game if remmers doesn't get killed  , stewart will be able to run the ball imo, patrick peterson is as overrated as they get and kelvin will be able to out power him for key first downs , greg olsen will be a great factor as well and our biggest threat could be ginn if we some how get ginn going this will be a great day for our offense. everyone thinks the cardinals are going to come for some revenge after that ass beating but palmer is the type of qb to remember the ass beating he took last year and panic when hes under pressure .

Everyones counting us out but thats when we do our best , we do our best when our backs are against the wall and our back is against the wall this game . this is the hardest game / most important  game of the season. if we win this we can go on a winstreak possibly and with the failcons choking the season away we can come up with the division once again or we can go out and choke like we did all season and have our secoundary get killed by larry fitz and the high flying cardinals offense . rivera is usually weak coming off bye weeks ,but we did win last year after the bye. theres also a trend following the 2012 season where if it did follow the trend the trend says we lose this upcoming game and then go 7-9 and i refuse to listen to that. 

im just rambling right now because im bored but i do have a great feeling about this game hopefully they dont let us down once again but im feeling extra optimistic  so . 

KEEP POUNDING !!!!!!!! LETS BEAT THE FFFFFFF OUT THE CARDINALS ONCE AGAIN # KILL PALMER !!!!!!! BLOW OUT # 3 COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM fuging PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Every single person is on carson palmer this week  because of our weak secoundary but most dont know bradberry makes a big difference and leonard johnson could be a huge upgrade as well . david johnson on the other hand is dangerous but we are good vs the run and if everything works out we can hold him to 70 yards . this is a trap game for the cardinals they will think palmer will come in a light us up but that will not happen .

Our offense will be great this game if remmers doesn't get killed  , stewart will be able to run the ball imo, patrick peterson is as overrated as they get and kelvin will be able to out power him for key first downs , greg olsen will be a great factor as well and our biggest threat could be ginn if we some how get ginn going this will be a great day for our offense. everyone thinks the cardinals are going to come for some revenge after that ass beating but palmer is the type of qb to remember the ass beating he took last year and panic when hes under pressure .

Everyones counting us out but thats when we do our best , we do our best when our backs are against the wall and our back is against the wall this game . this is the hardest game / most important  game of the season. if we win this we can go on a winstreak possibly and with the failcons choking the season away we can come up with the division once again or we can go out and choke like we did all season and have our secoundary get killed by larry fitz and the high flying cardinals offense . rivera is usually weak coming off bye weeks ,but we did win last year after the bye. theres also a trend following the 2012 season where if it did follow the trend the trend says we lose this upcoming game and then go 7-9 and i refuse to listen to that. 

im just rambling right now because im bored but i do have a great feeling about this game hopefully they dont let us down once again but im feeling extra optimistic  so . 

KEEP POUNDING !!!!!!!! LETS BEAT THE FFFFFFF OUT THE CARDINALS ONCE AGAIN # KILL PALMER !!!!!!! BLOW OUT # 3 COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM fuging PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't know how the whole pie thing works but I would give you sone aolely based on your positive attitude. Keep Poundin.....

Sent from my SCH-S968C using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

34 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

So we're going to magically start getting consistent pressure on the QB and our DBs will wake up tomorrow knowing how to cover ? What are you smoking 

whorley and sanchez  is our biggest problems at cb , if its leonard johnson, bradberry and mcclain we wont be as bad 

Archived