• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam thinks it's funny that everyone has a lot to say

truthjuice

"It's funny how a lot of people have a lot to say, and I know the style that I do play. When I'm running the football, I'm on my own. I understand that," Newton said. "I'm not dumb or oblivious to the fact that I run the football more than probably any quarterback that's played this game. And I'm fine with that.

In the pocket - that's all I'm asking for. The standard of every person getting the same calls, that's all."

http://m.panthers.com/s/30848/embeddedNewsPath?newsGuid=c190c4d7-0bb2-43f6-8d90-74aeebfe9517

It's like Cam Newton has to explain the concept of numbers in order to prove that 2+2=4 and not 5.

He's basically trying to explain he wants to be treated like a QB in the pocket, just like 2+2=4, while everyone else thinks he wants protection while he's running, so they're basically saying he thinks 2+2=5.

Basically he shouldn't need to explain what he's talking about, and he's sure not stupid.

5 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

exactly, and Cam made that so obvious too. The fact that every person in the sports world went on a tangent thinking Cam was complaining about not being protected as a runner is fugin retarded, oblivous, asinine, naive, ignorant, an imbecile or whatever other adjective you can come up with that's synonymous with stupid. 

They knew exactly what he meant. He said everything plain and simple. Selective hearing formed the opinions we've heard since Monday. I'm positive Deion, Wilbon, Marcus Gilbert or anyone else will not come back on their comments . They knew what he meant from the beginning. 

1 minute ago, 15 said:

you mean like Russell Wilson?

when asked today about Cam Newton's comments, Wilson said "If I didn't want to get hit, I would've played tennis".

just in case you needed a reason to hate Russell Wilson anymore. 

Russell is passive aggressive lol

Just had lunch with some Seahawk fans up here in Seattle, trying my best to not only explain Cam (who they hate to admit they like), but also why people know what a piece of fake-righteous poo Russell Wilson is.  That conversation went well.  Now, on to take a piss on C-Link stadium here soon.

12 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Russell is passive aggressive lol

This is what I was going to say. I can't stand passive aggressiveness. Bet he'll rush over to Cam after the game between them and act like everything is cool. 

He's been a b****.

3 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

This is what I was going to say. I can't stand passive aggressiveness. Bet he'll rush over to Cam after the game between them and act like everything is cool. 

He's been a b****.

I hate it. If you're not gonna say what's on your mind, don't say anything at. Russell loves being the good black though and you know what I mean. You're right though, hes the first one to rush over to Cam to hug like they're long lost buddies. Funny. 

Amazing how the narrative in most of the media outlets became "Cam is complaining about being hit". So they all criticize how much he runs and how he should protect himself better and all this other crap. Meanwhile, it's almost as if none of them saw the game or the hit that caused him to speak out this time. The issue has always been the illegal hits he takes as a passer/in the pocket. How it became "You don't like getting hit then stop running!!!", I have no clue. I don't know if it's lazy "journalism" and they just don't care enough to use facts. Or if it's people truly just don't like Cam. Well...I'm sure it's a mix of both. But the former is what pisses me off the most. Most of the people commenting are paid to spew this nonsense every week.

Archived