• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil and Gradkowski might be out...

Darth Biscuit

It's still unreal to me how this FO has been playing with a shitty, patched up online for a majority of cams career. The panthers first real qb scrambling for his life all of his time here except last year for the most part. Kind of pathetic to be honest, cam needs a real oline. 

4 hours ago, Lumps said:

It's still unreal to me how this FO has been playing with a shitty, patched up online for a majority of cams career. The panthers first real qb scrambling for his life all of his time here except last year for the most part. Kind of pathetic to be honest, cam needs a real oline. 

The FO should have 4 deep starting centers....all pros......it's fuging bullsit@

Kalil and Turner are the only true starters IMO. I'm looking at cams whole career. I'm also looking at a team that's suppose to be built around cam. Cam is mobile, cam holds the ball too long...these are things to consider. Our Oline over the past 6 years is not what I would call one of the best in the NFL maybe someone could run some stats.

2 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Kalil and Turner are the only true starters IMO. I'm looking at cams whole career. I'm also looking at a team that's suppose to be built around cam. Cam is mobile, cam holds the ball too long...these are things to consider. Our Oline over the past 6 years is not what I would call one of the best in the NFL maybe someone could run some stats.

You don't consider Gross to have been a true starter? Or Wharton? I agree with the general lack of making the line a priority but can't agree that those are the only 2 good lineman he has had. Norwell is every bit as good as Turner. both are over-rated by certain people but both are above average guards.

Archived