• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DA: "I just threw it to him"

truthjuice

LMAO!

On what happened on the first play interception:"I just threw it to him, and.:you saw it just as good as I did."

On if he thought the pass should have been caught before being intercepted:"That's the least of our worries, to be honest

Sad, sad state of affairs. 

That Tolbert fumble in the SuperBowl......I can still see it as if it just happened yesterday.  The Panthers were finally making progress and had a nice drive going.  And then, 'round man' drops the ball.  That was a huge momentum shift in the game, and the Panthers offense never recovered.  

8 minutes ago, thennek said:

That Tolbert fumble in the SuperBowl......I can still see it as if it just happened yesterday.  The Panthers were finally making progress and had a nice drive going.  And then, 'round man' drops the ball.  That was a huge momentum shift in the game, and the Panthers offense never recovered.  

Tolbert and Remmers showed the entire world that day why they don't belong in the NFL anymore. The world was convinced, except for 2 people, and those 2 people just happen to be in charge of personnel decisions for the Panthers. Pathetic. 

12 minutes ago, thennek said:

Which was after he had already fumbled once, in exactly the same way. It pisses me off every time I see him on the field.

Archived