• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Holidays you dirty mugs.

iamhubby1

I got the Panthers Sat. afternoon. The in laws, yea, for dinner, and presents. Here's to hoping for no bloodshed this year. Then presents with the kids Christmas morn, followed by a leisurely day opening presents, and watching football with the misses. And then get to finish it off with the Lions on MNF.

Man, this very well could be an epic weekend. Anyone else got a great weekend planned. Or give us your horror stories. Either way. Happy Holidays my Huddle Brethren.

I'll start. Supposed to have Christmas Eve with the kids. So I spend two weeks Christmasing up the house. Then yesterday, I find out they aren't coming here after all. The Matriarch decided she wasn't up to leaving the house. So we are going there instead. Fug these hillbilly rats. Only caring about their own selfish wants, and needs.  At least we found out before we did all that grocery shopping. So we got that going for us. And the ol' lady is still going to cook her ham. So I got that going for me.

Oh yeah, and presents. And the house looks good. So I go tha....

Hope you all have a safe and jolly Holiday Season.

My wife, my 2 kids, plus step daughter i refuse to claim cause she's an idiot, her daughter  (my granddaughter),  & my father in law (love him like my own)...

In a small 3 bedroom, 1 bath house. 

That's been my home situation since augest. Oh, and my idiotic step daughter, whom doesn't enjoy/want to be a mother, is pregnant with twin boys!!

God Blesss us. 

As far as my weekend plans,  watch football, play some video games for a change, and relax.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

I'll be at the game tomorrow and that may be all the football I get to watch this weekend. Spending Christmas Eve night at my son's with my granddaughter etal after the game. Then pulling my behind up early Christmas morning for the 2 hour drive to my daughter's for my other 2 grandchildren. I'll be there until the end of the year, then home. Football does not reign at my daughter's house. On the bright side, it's all about the grandchildren.

I have not put up one Christmas decoration because I essentially won't be here and that felt d@mn good. I also will not have to put any away. :)

Be safe! Be happy! Merry Christmas!!! Season's Greetings to everyone!

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

My wife, my 2 kids, plus step daughter i refuse to claim cause she's an idiot, her daughter  (my granddaughter),  & my father in law (love him like my own)...

That's been my home situation since augest. Oh, and my idiotic step daughter, whom doesn't enjoy/want to be a mother, is pregnant with twin boys!!

God Blesss us. 

As far as my weekend plans,  watch football, play some video games for a change, and relax.

Dude. It's not a competition. But if it were. You'd be the leader in the Club House.

I hope you can find you some peace this weekend.

I'm working tomorrow morning but fortunately am remote. Unfortunately I'm remote from Maryland as we're visiting my wife's family for the holidays.

I'm just trying to nap some time. I spent more time on the road up here than I've spent in bed all week T_T

In the end, just happy to be with family. Before this, I worked 10 straight Christmas Eves + Days(bartended and managed a Chinese/Japanese fusion restaurant) so the fact that I'm off the evening of Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas Day is amazing.

Hope everyone here has a safe and happy holidays!

1 hour ago, Icege said:

I'm working tomorrow morning but fortunately am remote. Unfortunately I'm remote from Maryland as we're visiting my wife's family for the holidays.

I'm just trying to nap some time. I spent more time on the road up here than I've spent in bed all week T_T

In the end, just happy to be with family. Before this, I worked 10 straight Christmas Eves + Days(bartended and managed a Chinese/Japanese fusion restaurant) so the fact that I'm off the evening of Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas Day is amazing.

Hope everyone here has a safe and happy holidays!

The Food and Beverage Bidness can mess with many a Holiday plan. Did the Bar Biz back in the day. Loved the job, hated missing out on family things though.

Have a safe Holiday up there. They drive funny.

God Blesss us. 

Well i sure don't want the kids, but I sure would like to take ur step daughter out ur hands for a while. Seems like my kinda gal, no questions nor obligations[emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

19 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Being a ups driver during christmas is total hell.  Im responding to this as i sit in a porta john in an unfinished neighborhood lol.  Work till i dont know tomorrow then running all over the place the next two days with family gatherings.  

Its ok tho.  Trick daddy love the kids.

tumblr_mdcotrqaNO1rwu9euo1_400.gif

Hope you have a safe, and happy Holiday. Nothing beats family. Well, mostly. A four day weekend to my in laws means there are two extra days of drinking. Even the wife, who is not much of a drinker, bought what appears to be a 55 gallon drum of Cuervo Gold.

There is a little corner bar like thing, with a stool. It is out of the way, so it really isn't used much. I usually sit there. I am close enough they can't yell at me to "C'mere Yankee". I can be involved if the need ever arises. It is out of the line of fire. And I can see the TV. If I am lucky, they forget I'm there, and I can enjoy the entertainment.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to an epic weekend.

Archived