• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you make out of Cams press conference?

chknwing

4 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

His words are reflective of his attitude this entire season since getting his head beat in against Denver and nearly getting his knee blown out against Arizona. He mentally checked out a long time ago and his play on the field showed it. 

It's kinda hard to care anyway when you know the league is after you and won't protect you. 

Guy is mentally and physically beat up ..realizing how much he is disliked in the league..he loves football but the kind he experience this yr...needs a break to mentally and physically be restored. He is got to adjust what he thought was fun is not it is seriously becoming a dangerous sport in his mind without any protections. At least for him.

Cam seems like the type of player that would retire when the game no longer becomes fun. He thrives off of energy. When the league is against you and your protection isn't up to par and you don't have enough weapons, that would suck the fun out of any QB. We need to give this guy protection and weapons soon or else I can see him leaving the game real early.

Just now, KillerKat said:

It's kinda hard to care anyway when you know the league is after you and won't protect you. 

Not gonna argue that at all. He's not protected by the league the same way others are. With that said, hes got more growing to do as a pro. He really needs to figure out a way to combat adversity. I'm a huge believer that the team takes the identity of its qb. This year that identity was one of a concussed, lethargic and largely apathetic player. 

I think this year may ultimately be better for him than we think. He's such a competitor that he is not going to want this season to be a defining moment of his legacy.  My bet is he busts his tail and comes back with a vengeance next year. 

Archived