• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brief 3 round mocks, post 'em here

JawnyBlaze

It's still too early for me to go into much depth for a mock, but here's a first three rounds I'd like to see as of early January.

1st. Jamal Adams, S, LSU:  Safety has been a weakness for this team for a looong time.  Bout time we invested.  Sure, I'd love Fournette here but there are a ridiculous number of good RB prospects this year so I'd go with the better value.  Alternate picks: Fournette, Hooker, Barnett.  

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/jamal-adams/

2nd. D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas:  Power runner, reminds me of Lynch watching him play.  Maybe not quite as powerful in a Beastquake way, but also shifty and quick.  Would be great to share carries with Stewart for a year or two while he develops his NFL body.  Alt picks:  McCaffrey, any of a number of DEs. 

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/donta-foreman/

2nd. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin:  I think there's a solid chance we use our two thirds to move into the back end of the second to pick up a position of need. Considering the first two picks I chose, OT would be that need here.  There's a few OT candidates here, I haven't researched them yet so the name in this slot could be fluid.  Alt picks:  DE, RB, another OT, something we have a need at. 

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/ryan-ramczyk/

Thats my first three rounds, how about you guys?

1. Fournette RB

It would have to be a perfect storm for us to grab Fournette here but it could very well happen. 

2. Budda Baker S

One of my favorite safties in the draft. Reminds me of Earl Thomas.

3. Artavis Scott WR 

Underrated WR prospect in my opinion. 

OR

1. Derek Barnett

2. Budda Baker

3. Semaj Perine 

53 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Like. 

Just don't see Ramzyck in the 3rd

I've got us trading back into the 2nd to get him.  Are you saying he'll go higher?  I'm not sure how the OTs line up this year, I just know I'm hearing Cam Robinson is the top guy and should fall in the middle of the 1st.  Otherwise, I know nothing.  I just looked at a few rankings of OTs, checked measurables and watched Ramczyk's breakdown vs Michigan.  Liked what I saw. 

11 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I've got us trading back into the 2nd to get him.  Are you saying he'll go higher?  I'm not sure how the OTs line up this year, I just know I'm hearing Cam Robinson is the top guy and should fall in the middle of the 1st.  Otherwise, I know nothing.  I just looked at a few rankings of OTs, checked measurables and watched Ramczyk's breakdown vs Michigan.  Liked what I saw. 

If you traded back into the 2nd then yes there's a chance. 

Archived