• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear 8 lbs 6 oz baby Jesus.

ACobra289

I believe the Packers are going to get dumped on, like 45- 17. Pains me to admit the falcunts have just as good of chance to win the bowl as ANYONE remaining. I hate the fact it's at Atlanta and the Packers have big injuries. I don't even want to think about dumb capers D vs falcunts O..... I'll be shocked if they force over 3 punts.

If the falcunts come out and play press vs the Packers WR, it's over then and there.

8 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

I believe the Packers are going to get dumped on, like 45- 17. Pains me to admit the falcunts have just as good of chance to win the bowl as ANYONE remaining. I hate the fact it's at Atlanta and the Packers have big injuries. I don't even want to think about dumb capers D vs falcunts O..... I'll be shocked if they force over 3 punts.

If the falcunts come out and play press vs the Packers WR, it's over then and there.

LOL, the Falcon defense trying to intimidate Aaron Rodgers.

Did Aaron Rodgers die and get replaced by Carson Palmer?

There is no way in hell the Falcons defense holds Green Bay to 17 points.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I see a shoot out. But I also see the AFC winning the bowl again. Steelers or Pats. The Steelers and Pats is an interesting matchup because I feel like the Steelers could really dictate the game and win by 10 if they just pound the rock down the Patriots throats. Big Ben will need the run game to go off, that Patriot D is sporting two excellent corners in Logan Ryan and Malcolm Butler. They won't just be able to throw it all over them. But if they come out and do that it could get ugly for them, I think Brady takes a dump on them if that's the case though.

Archived