• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Matty Meltdown Thread: Failcons VS Packers

Saca312

3 hours ago, arbnranger said:

I'm taking a step back from my personal hatred for the Falcons as a fan. I enjoy the game a lot better if I just watch the gameplay with no personal bias. 

That having been said, Atlanta has been known to be soft for a few years now. Not this year. 

Atlanta jumps on top of Green Bay, exposes their injury isssues and the Packers come back to earth. Crowd is going to be rocking too.

Falcons- 28

GB- 24 

Get that poo outa here how bow dah

2 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Myth: Falcons defense is crappy.

Right. 

Their defense is good enough, and when you pair it with their juggernaut offense it equals a Super Bowl contender. They're going to beat the packers. Wouldn't be surprised if they blew them out.

41-24 Falcons

GB is decimated in the secondary.  12 will have to play extraordinary (which he has) and little to no 3 and outs.  Falcons O is too good not to go ham on GB's D.   I would prefer GB and would love to see a Brady/Rodgers SB, however I think the Falcons pull this one out.  Could be wrong...Anyway I gotta call a spade a spade.

Hard to count Aaron Rodgers out.  Have to think GB will need to force some turnovers, because it is simply hard to stop Atlanta.  

Have to admit Im kinda sad today, reflecting back on last year on championship Sunday.  Sports wise, probably the best day of my life driving to Charlotte and watching the game live.

4 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Hard to count Aaron Rodgers out.  Have to think GB will need to force some turnovers, because it is simply hard to stop Atlanta.  

Have to admit Im kinda sad today, reflecting back on last year on championship Sunday.  Sports wise, probably the best day of my life driving to Charlotte and watching the game live.

I remember how beautiful last season's regular season game was and seeing it live.

I can still feel those "MVP" chants still reverberate through my body to this day.

GB is decimated in the secondary.  12 will have to play extraordinary (which he has) and little to no 3 and outs.  Falcons O is too good not to go ham on GB's D.   I would prefer GB and would love to see a Brady/Rodgers SB, however I think the Falcons pull this one out.  Could be wrong...Anyway I gotta call a spade a spade.

I hope Matt Ryan throws an interception every time he throws the ball so I can at least have a laugh while I'm studying for English class

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived