• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In a few hours we could be the Browns of the NFC South.

Snake

8 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:

It's almost scary how similar our rise to the Super Bowl is similar to the Falcons except their team has a different set up coach wise player wise they have a better chance of winning even though on paper the odds are against them more so than they were with us

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Falcons actually have a owner who has balls and holds his coaches accountable. Sad part is the Panthers get better fan support. 

6 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

All this unintelligent negativity is insufferable.

1 season, people.

Bunch a chicken Littles.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 season loll. Try 22. This team has been mediocre since 1995. We never make changes to personnel or adjust anything on the team when we need to until it is too late. All in the name of "continuity" because our owner is afraid to end up like the Browns or Lions or Jags or whatever. And it's pretty funny because we might as well be like them. If this organization doesn't strive to be great, then what's the point of keeping everyone together for as long as possible?

We felt the same way last year watching you guys, things change in a hurry in the NFL. I'm so damn nervous about this game I can't even think about smack talk. The state of GA has never won a championship in football in my lifetime. I know you guys don't give two shits, but man....I've never wanted something so bad in my life.

Besides, we really just want to shut up the fuging Saints fans.

Archived