• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am i the only one always at odds with upper management?

pstall

Maybe there's a reason 2 of my top 5 fav movies are Cool Hand Luke and One flew over the cuckoo's nest. 

I seem to always be that guy that either says what everyone is thinking or challenging reports or data or whatever. 

Never fails I'm like Tom Hanks in Big and go i dont get it and then upper mgmt wants to hurry up and get out and i just can't let some things go. I'm not trying to make a name for myself but just looking after the little guy and try to get people to be factually correct. 

Am i the only one?

5 minutes ago, pstall said:

Maybe there's a reason 2 of my top 5 fav movies are Cool Hand Luke and One flew over the cuckoo's nest. 

I seem to always be that guy that either says what everyone is thinking or challenging reports or data or whatever. 

Never fails I'm like Tom Hanks in Big and go i dont get it and then upper mgmt wants to hurry up and get out and i just can't let some things go. I'm not trying to make a name for myself but just looking after the little guy and try to get people to be factually correct. 

Am i the only one?

No,  some managers think they are always right.  I run away from those because most times they are wrong.  Manager who listens is a good manager.

16 minutes ago, pstall said:

Am i the only one?

Yes

Im just not afraid to throw a grenade, when it's the right time of course. 

People i have worked with will grumble and complain and i go dude you gotta speak up. People won't change a process etc if you don't tell them what's up.

I need to finally do my own thing.

On Wed Feb 08 2017 at 8:20 AM, thefuzz said:

Know when to hold em'........

I pick and choose my battles wisely.

I do but man the level of unchecked ineptitude is mind blowing. 

If i went up the ladder more the way higher ups would hate me.

Archived