• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FA Target: Barry Church, SS

Mr. Miagi

14 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

This could indirectly help Panthers land Adams.  Jags will most likely go DL or RB now. 

problem is each of the Titans, Chargers, and Jets could take Adams and/or Hooker.

I don't think there's any way he gets by the Chargers 

5 minutes ago, panther4life said:

Rappaport said he talked early on with us and that the cowboys were offered the chance to match the deal but appear to be passing. 

So let me get this straight, the panthers let the jags get their safety and now have their eyes wide open on fournette. Seems like Fournette isn't our pick anyway

5 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

Chargers just extended Jahleel Addae to 4 year deal.  Maybe and praying they go with a Wide Receiver or DL.

Still think he lands with TN. Just seriously doubt he's there at 8. But yes, I would do a flip (and I'm old and fat). 

1 minute ago, beastson said:

So let me get this straight, the panthers let the jags get their safety and now have their eyes wide open on fournette. Seems like Fournette isn't our pick anyway

Gettleman mentioned Coughlin as a mentor in the past. Not surprising they'd be targeting similar players. 

I've had a bad feeling for a while they'd go after Fournette. Only possible way they don't is if they go D-line imo.

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

LMAO at Dave Gettleman. What has happened to this guy?

what does this have to do with Gettleman? The Jags overpay for FA every offseason and look where that has gotten them.

but "LMAO" 

Panthers offseason moves of note from the past week:

Resign broken down husk of his old self Charles Johnson, resign D+ Fozzy Whitaker, resign "can't cover Sam Mills Fan" Colin Jones, resign worthless Brenton Bersin.

Easily get outbid for one of our top free agent targets: Barry Church.

Looks like offseason 2017 is picking up right where offseason 2016 began.

Archived