• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Lance Zierlein 2.0 Mock.. Its a Good one

Catufb85

I think we need a beast mode FA DE to take our pass rush to the next level, as good as Allen, S.Thomas, or Barnett may be . Would be perfect complement to drafting a DE high , with getting a high caliber FA DE. Charles Johnson and Kony Ealy are eating up roster space just like Funchess is from an offensive perspective. Axe both the chumps and get someone who is consistently good in Free Agency. Start Mario Addison on one side and start the FA guy on the other side. Barnett/S.Thomas/T.Kappasagnon/whatever highest drafted DE we get subs in for Mario when needed and if he's good enough start HIM.

I think Rivera and company severely limit themselves starting under performing veterans instead of better talent on the roster, and them just liking dudes impacts their decisions on whether or not to bring in high caliber FAs to replace them. If they were cut throat like Bellicheck and NE we'd have an absolutely nasty Dline now give how good it already is on the inside.

44 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

You live in Charlotte? All are welcome in the man fort.

No girls allowed though. 

Except girl dogs. Dogs are always welcome in the man fort because they're man's best friend.

Unfortunately not but I honestly do appreciate the hospitality 

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

I think we need a beast mode FA DE to take our pass rush to the next level, as good as Allen, S.Thomas, or Barnett may be . Would be perfect complement to drafting a DE high , with getting a high caliber FA DE. Charles Johnson and Kony Ealy are eating up roster space just like Funchess is from an offensive perspective. Axe both the chumps and get someone who is consistently good in Free Agency. Start Mario Addison on one side and start the FA guy on the other side. Barnett/S.Thomas/T.Kappasagnon/whatever highest drafted DE we get subs in for Mario when needed and if he's good enough start HIM.

I think Rivera and company severely limit themselves starting under performing veterans instead of better talent on the roster, and them just liking dudes impacts their decisions on whether or not to bring in high caliber FAs to replace them. If they were cut throat like Bellicheck and NE we'd have an absolutely nasty Dline now give how good it already is on the inside.

ill stop you right there with the first sentence...  we arent going to spend beast DE FA money..  thats a 100+M contract yo

Archived