• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stopped by an Ice Cream Store in Atlanta, left this behind

Hotsauce

46 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

Clearly I am in the minority...

Thats fine.

I will guarantee that, because I am born and raised in Charlotte and have bled black and blue since the inception (see inaugural game pin avatar)... and dealt with the drubbing that the Falcons gave us under Vick in the 2000s, that I am as true a Falcons hater as they come....

But this thread, and it's responses are classless.

Yes, Ryan was classless when he said "get the eff off our field"... but that does not excuse stooping to that level.

Posting this is kicking someone when they are down.

It is classless and childish.

Shame.

This is not what the panthers organization stands for and not the actions of a fan who is an adult with any self respect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

f u

1 hour ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

I will guarantee that, because I am born and raised in Charlotte and have bled black and blue since the inception (see inaugural game pin avatar)... and dealt with the drubbing that the Falcons gave us under Vick in the 2000s, that I am as true a Falcons hater as they come....

Yes, Ryan was classless when he said "get the eff off our field"... but that does not excuse stooping to that level.

Shame.

This is not what the panthers organization stands for and not the actions of a fan who is an adult with any self respect.

e31.jpg

2 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

Shame.

There's nothing that says "class" like being a judgemental asswipe, that's for sure.

3 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

Shame.

tumblr_lg08w71L7z1qdxd3qo1_500.gif

Archived