• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 1&2 Summary

therealmjl

15 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Well idk about over paying for garbage but man that number shrunk in 2 days signing our own. I can't see us being able to buy big without a restructure or cut.

We resigned all mediocre players in my opinion. Mario Addison is not that good or Charles Johnson. Thats what we aim for. I don't look for a splash but get some decent players and don't draft a sparely used LB or DT in the 1st round.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

About the same time it became acceptable to concede the future, and denigrate the FO for not being players in FA...24 hours before it actually begins.

Oh that must of been the same time it was a rule to blindly follow everything the FO does without having a opinion of your own...

Cool beans...

24 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Oh that must of been the same time it was a rule to blindly follow everything the FO does without having a opinion of your own...

Cool beans...

Yeah... Nobody actually does that.

But some of us do get a good chuckle out of watching dimwits panic.

We have a window, we had cap space.  We have less now.   Once again everyone can say Dave is great.   He did this with less, but WE STILL HAVE NEVER HAD BACK TO BACK WINNING SEASONS.  In 26 years? Not Dave's fault, not Ron's fault, not foxy's fault not Hurney's fault cause he drafted cam and Luke.  Who is to blame?  Id you criticize any person in the front office you're an idiot.  3 NFC south championships?  All I see over and over is 0 rings. 0. We poo on the bucks and saints right?   Nothing matters right now until we get a ring. I've been a glass half full dude all my life with the Panthers, no F*cking more.  They need to make a move .  

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah... Nobody actually does that.

But some of us do get a good chuckle out of watching dimwits panic.

I've always felt you were an educated poster an obviously you know football but more an more over the years a lot of what you do is just calling people stupid or dimwits.  You argue your point without attacking fellow panthers fans, because in the end we are all arm chair GM's and coaches aren't we.

47 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Cool beans...

How about actually trying to discuss every move on its own merit? Instead of just blindly calling any, and every, move the FO makes as a mistake. Funny thing is, those that bash every move, or lack of moves, never suggest anything beforehand. It's just bitch about every player that signs with another team and cry that we didn't overpay for them. 

Has the FO made mistakes. Absolutely. Have they turned a franchise that went 15-33 the 3 previous seasons, and was in salary cap "HELL", into a 3 time division winner with a SB appearance. That is not an accident. No matter how much people want it to be. It's gotten to the point where these people don't even want any player drafted to succeed because it might signify the FO made a good decision. That's what's pathetic. They would rather be right than see any Panthers success.

If the FO is so completely incompetent, it must be easy to just sign any player. So to all the people that believe this, please post what exact moves the FO should make. Now. Not after. Let's see your plan. Set everyone straight and put your money where your mouth is. Don't come up after every player signs with a team and just use the huddle cliches. Discuss why it was a mistake. 

1 hour ago, BuckNaked said:

I've always felt you were an educated poster an obviously you know football but more an more over the years a lot of what you do is just calling people stupid or dimwits.  You argue your point without attacking fellow panthers fans, because in the end we are all arm chair GM's and coaches aren't we.

Some are better than most.

4 hours ago, BuckNaked said:

Disagree rationally and we can talk rationally.

Whine, b--ch and panic like a spoiled five year old and I have no interest in your opinion.

Archived