• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Taco Charleton vs Derek Barnett

ncsfinest21

2 minutes ago, Confined9991 said:

My post said nothing about 40 times. I don't care how fast Solomon Thomas runs a straight line. I care about how fast he can run while contorting his body underneath an offensive tackle. Thomas has no evidence that he's ever done that and it takes Barnett all day to do that

4 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Taco. Length+bend=sacks and he has way better bend than Barnett and an infinitely better bend than Thomas

Then why was Barnett more productive in three years than Reggie White and Von Miller were in four, much less Taco?

35 minutes ago, Growl said:

OJ Howard

I haven't seen the details of CJ's contract yet but we might be setting ourselves up not to take a DE in the first round.  If we end up signing anyone else of substance in free agency (Peppers) I will really feel like that.

Also I think Howard is higher up on a lot of team's boards than most people around here realize. After the top 3-5 players there is probably a group of 10 other players you could make an argument for being in the top 10.

3 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

I haven't seen the details of CJ's contract yet but we might be setting ourselves up not to take a DE in the first round.  If we end up signing anyone else of substance in free agency (Peppers) I will really feel like that.

Also I think Howard is higher up on a lot of team's boards than most people around here realize. After the top 3-5 players there is probably a group of 10 other players you could make an argument for being in the top 10.

I don't want to get sucked up into picking unconventional names just because the panthers have done so the past two years like a number of the team's beat guys are, but, in this case, I agree that its worth watching.

He's one of the ten best players in this class, he secures a future at the position, opens up a ton of diversity in the offense now, and I think its very possible he's the pick given the way the first 7 picks pan out. Especially now that its very clear that no more than 1 QB is going in those picks. If that.

This has got to be a joke..

Barnett is a better DE than Taco and Thomas..

Better hands,  more pass rushing moves, , better production in college, played against better competition, got the bend around the corner that Taco nor Thomas can do.. Relentless in run defense.. Other than size and weight Taco nor Thomas equal up to Barnett..

Seriously look at these videos and tell me on tape who looks like the better player..

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

This has got to be a joke..

Barnett is a better DE than Taco and Thomas..

Better hands,  more pass rushing moves, , better production in college, played against better competition, got the bend around the corner that Taco nor Thomas can do.. Relentless in run defense.. Other than size and weight Taco nor Thomas equal up to Barnett..

Seriously look at these videos and tell me on tape who looks like the better player..

IMG_0847.JPG

Archived