• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An interesting option

sharkkiller

4 hours ago, thebigcat said:

A WR #8 with numerous medical problems and a white rb with our second round pick would be one of the worst drafts in Panthers history. It's far worse than drafting Randy Fasani, Eric Shelton, Dwayne Jarrett, Kerry Collins, Rae Carruth combined

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Whats wrong with a white rb we have a black QB and thats worked out pretty good

An interesting option I've thought about is what if Myles Garrett Drops to even #3 (Say Clevland and SF both sell out on QBs like Trubinsky/Watson as 1/2), would we consider trading the #8, Our early second, and a second next year for the chance at Garrett.  Now I don't think it'l happen, but I sure as poo would sell my butthole for that situation.

6 hours ago, thebigcat said:

Look at the history of the game, very far and few white rb's have succeeded in the game. He's a small dude at 201lbs, not suited for the offense. Take offense to my comments or not, he's not a true rb for this style offense

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Unfortuantley many front offices think this ridiculous way of thinking, subconsciously.

This looks like a typical Patriot player who will end up thriving for 10+ years in their offense. His athletic ability is off the charts and he has great hands and can block. He will be a very good player in the NFL. Being white has nothing to do with it.

10 hours ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Unfortuantley many front offices think this ridiculous way of thinking, subconsciously.

This looks like a typical Patriot player who will end up thriving for 10+ years in their offense. His athletic ability is off the charts and he has great hands and can block. He will be a very good player in the NFL. Being white has nothing to do with it.

He won't be a patriot though. They gave up their first round pick for Cooks. Something to be thankful for I think..

Don't trust John Ross's knees, I'd be ok with him MAYBE at 40, but not sure even then.  And while I like McCaffrey and the varied skill set he brings, a number of folks I respect seem to think he doesn't fit our offense very well, that Shula wouldn't use him well... so, not sure about where / how he'd fit.

I'm thinking it will be a DE at #8 (or Fournette or Adams if they're there.)

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Don't trust John Ross's knees, I'd be ok with him MAYBE at 40, but not sure even then.  And while I like McCaffrey and the varied skill set he brings, a number of folks I respect seem to think he doesn't fit our offense very well, that Shula wouldn't use him well... so, not sure about where / how he'd fit.

I'm thinking it will be a DE at #8 (or Fournette or Adams if they're there.)

I would be so worried about his knees as well but it's so crazy to see how fast his cuts are!! I know that he doesn't have pads on but to see these cuts are kind of absurd. Now do I think we will draft him? No. I think we would take OJ over Ross. But I do think that if somehow we have a pick in the 20s, he will definitely be on our list. 

Archived