• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth: At Least One Team Looking To Trade For Tre Boston

bobsfoodbasics

2 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

I like Boston as a situational player just not a full time player. He's not a bad saftey against the run and seems to it home when sent on a blitz at a solid rate. He's still young and on his rookie contract. I wouldn't just give him away for a crap pick late in the draft, he's worth more than that imo.

Actually, he's terrible against the run.  Takes BAD angles and pulls up in traffic.  Dude can blitz but that's just about it.  IMO ... if we get a pick, take it and run.

11 hours ago, Cyberjag said:

What has Tre Boston shown that says he would be a great fit for someone else?  Would he do well in a different scheme or something?

Sean McDermott wants Boston as a starter. He saw first hand it was not Boston, but the ridiculous CB situation failing last season that was the problem. Those young CBs hung the FS out to dry in every aspect of the game.

McDermott wants to trade for Boston and not Bradberry or Worley. That should tell us a great deal.

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Sean McDermott wants Boston as a starter. He saw first hand it was not Boston, but the ridiculous CB situation failing last season that was the problem. Those young CBs hung the FS out to dry in every aspect of the game.

McDermott wants to trade for Boston and not Bradberry or Worley. That should tell us a great deal.

Wasting no time getting back into the dumbass hot takes, I see

I'm confused, tre boston.......Who's on his last year of contract and posters DON'T want a 6/7 for him in a deep DB group???

Look I defended tre after his slow start, but just like ealy if the guys don't see a extension, get something form him. Cannot believe some of the posters talking about "he's worth more than a 3rd 5th?!?!?!?!" 

18 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

5 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

I'm confused, tre boston.......Who's on his last year of contract and posters DON'T want a 6/7 for him in a deep DB group???

Look I defended tre after his slow start, but just like ealy if the guys don't see a extension, get something form him. Cannot believe some of the posters talking about "he's worth more than a 3rd 5th?!?!?!?!" 

I'm more confused that a certain person would try to bash Bradberry and Worley cuz Buffalo isn't going after them. McDermott is clearly going after Boston cuz he knows that Dave may be apt to part ways with him. He wouldn't even  bother to ask about Bradberry or worley

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I'm more confused that a certain person would try to bash Bradberry and Worley cuz Buffalo isn't going after them. McDermott is clearly going after Boston cuz he knows that Dave may be apt to part ways with him. He wouldn't even  bother to ask about Bradberry or worley

You know better,  this sums him up-

maClGiY.jpg

29 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Source that it is indeed Buffalo and not just suspected to be or shut the fug up.

Please. :)

12 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Your troll game is really weak lately.

do better

Archived