• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New show on Fox: Shots Fired (Panther related)

Jangler

Watched it last night with my daughter because her teacher has a part in it and she really wanted to see him. There were obvious Panther mentions with the kid wearing the jersey and the prosecutor's brother playing for the team but there were no logos used and I don't think I actually heard "Panthers" so not sure there was reason for the Panthers to sign off on anything. 

Show was ok....If I decide to tune in again, it will be for the local interest in the show. 

9 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Watched it last night with my daughter because her teacher has a part in it and she really wanted to see him. There were obvious Panther mentions with the kid wearing the jersey and the prosecutor's brother playing for the team but there were no logos used and I don't think I actually heard "Panthers" so not sure there was reason for the Panthers to sign off on anything. 

Show was ok....If I decide to tune in again, it will be for the local interest in the show. 

Oh yeah, definitely Panther gear, could plainly see the Keep Pounding on hr kids collar. Never mentioned the Panthers by name, but Terry should be a hellava running back this year. He scored on Sanaa in the first episode. 

2 hours ago, Tarheels23 said:

They never reference the Panthers in the show, but a kid did have a #5 panthers jersey on, with no name on the back. 

image2.PNG

image1.PNG

No name needed, the whole world knows a Palardy jersey when it sees one!

Edit: I cannot tell I lie, I had to look it up.

Archived