• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Ealy was not a perfect player, but his ability to get to the quarterback was undeniable." - Conor Orr

frash.exe

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Well, what do ya want? He did get to the QB sometimes. 

His problem was always consistency. Maybe the evil genius can make him more consistent.

i could've sworn it took months for ealy to notch his first sack last year. that's not somebody i'd describe as having an undeniable ability to get to the qb

but, you know, conor orr

I will always remember Ealy as a player who played the game of his life in the game of his life. Can't hate on that. If we win that game, maybe he's in the conversation for being MVP. Ya'll can poo on that all you want, but that means something to me. Just like Dan Morgan's performance against the Patriots. If you ball out in the Super Bowl, you'll have a fan in me. Hopefully he's able to find that extra gear on a consistent basis for the Patriots. Wish him the best. 

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Perhaps it's hyperbole on both fronts. Ealy is not as great as Connor seems to suggest, nor was he as bad as some are suggesting here. 

I tend to think that the jury is still out. 

This is where I'm at. And if he does great at NE, it will probably be because of the wake up call of being traded. Motivation that we couldn't possibly provide while he was still here. 

2 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

I will always remember Ealy as a player who played the game of his life in the game of his life. Can't hate on that. If we win that game, maybe he's in the conversation for being MVP. Ya'll can poo on that all you want, but that means something to me. Just like Dan Morgan's performance against the Patriots. If you ball out in the Super Bowl, you'll have a fan in me. Hopefully he's able to find that extra gear on a consistent basis for the Patriots. Wish him the best. 

nobody's denying that he had a great game in the sb

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

nobody's denying that he had a great game in the sb

Yeah, but people are making him an undeserving whipping boy for not being able to have games like that consistently. He's not a Panther anymore. It's time to move forward. This isn't Everette Brown. He gave us his best game in his biggest game and that's worthy of respect. Instead, we've still got people posting about him like they just got dumped. 

8 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

One great game in 40 or so doesn't win any participation trophies from me.  I had hopes for him, wish him health in his career, but I'm happy with the 8 draft spots. 

People are obsessed with the term participation trophies. What does that even mean in this context? Do you just blurt catchphrases you hear? Are you going to call someone a snowflake now? 

Archived