• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leonard Fournette asked if he could fall to the Carolina Panthers

CPF4LIFE

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2700859-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-top-5-coming-into-focus-new-big-board-more

According to Matt miller.

"—Early this draft season, during a phone call with Leonard Fournette, he asked me if I thought he could fall to the Carolina Panthers. I told him it was possible, but probably not happening. As reported above, though, the Panthers could be on their way up the board. If a trade up happens, could Fournette be the target? Ian Rapoport of NFL Network tweeted that head coach Ron Rivera will be at Fournette's pro day and that no spot is "too high" to draft a running back. Fournette and Cam Newton in the same backfield would be terrifying."

Was reading stuff regarding the draft which is all speculation anyway and happened to stumble upon this. Take it with a grain of salt, but its interesting if true. He wants to be here it seems.

56 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Good find!

I think that Cam is a draw. 

LSU  Pro day is gonna be really interesting. When a team already really likes a player and then that player really wants to play for that team, there could be fireworks. And thats not even including the private visit that will also probably happen later.

8 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

im sorry but where is the quote?

all i got from this is that he asked if he could fall to us... thats it..

thread title really got me to think there was some meat but it wasnt even a quote... shame

But the fireworks!tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

23 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

im sorry but where is the quote?

all i got from this is that he asked if he could fall to us... thats it..

thread title really got me to think there was some meat but it wasnt even a quote... shame

Well that is what the thread title clearly said, don't know what else u expected out of draft speculation  .....but please continue with the ignorance.

Without context, it's hard to know what he meant. 

He could have said it with tears rolling down his face, thinking about the millions he would be losing sliding down the draft board.

He could have said it with his eyes gleaming, thinking about the Cam fatheads hanging on his wall at home.

Or...

Or...

Hear me out...

Matt Miller may be full of poo.

45 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Without context, it's hard to know what he meant. 

He could have said it with tears rolling down his face, thinking about the millions he would be losing sliding down the draft board.

He could have said it with his eyes gleaming, thinking about the Cam fatheads hanging on his wall at home.

Or...

Or...

Hear me out...

Matt Miller may be full of poo.

@saints4lifeagain spittin' rugged truth with that last line

Archived