• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Bleed Carolina Blue

chknwing

Congrats to Carolina, a deserved champion.

That game, however... especially in the 2nd half... became unbearable to watch because, yet again, the officiating decided to make themselves the show instead of the two teams.

And that was a shame, because both teams deserved better than that.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

That game, however... especially in the 2nd half... became unbearable to watch because, yet again, the officiating decided to make themselves the show instead of the two teams.

Not only did they make it about themselves but they were wrong and thats almost worse. if you going to call a ton of fouls are least be right. 

that said Go Heels

That double flagrant foul was one of the worst made up calls I've ever seen in a basketball game.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 minutes ago, 15 said:

this place has gone to poo. there are no mods. there is no structure. I only hangout here to kill time during work but even then it's getting a little monotonous digging through dozens of non-panther or even football-related threads every day.

let the kids play and go over to the panthers reddit if you want actual panther discussion. 

well you have to admit there really isnt a whole lot to discuss until the draft gets closer.  I mean we can create another fournette thread if you want.

Im with you.. I bleed Carolina Blue as well.  So glad the guys pulled it through last night. I couldn't take another heartbreak.

That being said... Honestly I think it was the worse championship games ive seen in recent memory.  Neither team could get into any sort of rhythm because of all of those poo calls.  The officiating this tournament was absolutely horrific and if the NCAA doesn't review how it was called all tournament they should be ashamed.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like when people click on threads with obvious thread titles to bitch about the content within.

Want some riveting football talk for people "who know how to talk about football"? Great, make a thread.

62492497.jpg

Archived